The Foo

The Foo
Times like these you learn to love again, It's times like these you learn to give and give.

Monday, March 2, 2009

99Luft Balloons




Good Morning everyone, well over the weekend my body decided it wasn't going to be like everyone's. So my right side decided to swell ( I am bursting at the seams) and get all red and puffy. Hoping that it's just the fluid I am retaining and NOT an infection or worse off, my weirdo body deciding that it's now going to reject the ole expanders, well, I decided to give my surgeon a call this morning. Needless to say he wants to see me this afternoon.

Little does my dear Mallori know that she will be playing taxi driver for her mother (more freeway driving at rush hour across town, never hurt anyone!) today at 330pm.


Scared? no......concerned ? yes! This crazy bod of mine, I do believe I'm going to ask Dr. Houser if he has any applications to the local freak show ( see Photo) I will update when I get back from "Wally's"....I'm guessing I'll get 'aspirated' and keep my apt.on wednesday at 10:00am....
Well I'm back and of course it was an infection. He aspirated me then wrote a script for some big time antibiotics. Mallori came with me and was amazed at the size of the needles that he probes me with......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes..........chalk one up for being a woman.
Anyhow, "Wally" wants to see me on wednesday at 10am....so until then,
stay warm and think Spring!!!
ciao for now,
Trace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Boo-

Smart move on your part. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. and you did.

So proud of you,
Love Mom xxx