The Foo

The Foo
Times like these you learn to love again, It's times like these you learn to give and give.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time to Pump You Up!

Well it's Wednesday, must be 'fillin' day. Yup, at 9:30am I'm back at "Wally's" for another fill up. This time I got me 150cc in each of the girls. Feeling pretty good right now and looking forward to next Wednesday.

If you notice the 'inflation device' to the left here. Well at my plastic surgeon's that device is pretty much what the real McCoy looks like. He numbed me up today. That guy's got a talent that he needs to share with about 98% of the dentists in central Ohio!.

I'm really glad I found this plastic surgeon. (Dr. Houser) It pays to do a little research and for pete's sake get a second opinion!

It's a great day out today, I'm going for a walk around the block. Can't wait for spring!

I'll post more by next Wednesday! Needless to say,,,,,,,,It sure feels good to be cancer FREE!
I'm one lucky dawg!


Ciao for now!
Trace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, " Boo ". Regular or
Premium ?

Love,Mom